"Dont ever doubt your beauty....
from God, or from man"

Friday, January 13, 2012

. . . so the journey begins . . .

So I decided that since this is the first vacation of 2012, and I hadn't posted my first blog post yet (yes i'm behind, im on break) :) I decided what better time than this?
My goal? 
Making one blog post a day (as best as I can). 
We'll see how this goes :) 

. . . so the journey begins . . . 

Ever been on family vacation? . . .
Well even if you have, you've never been on a FARMER family vacation. and let me tell you. Its quite the adventure! 
We love to travel! We love to laugh! We love to see new places! but MOST of all we love to do it together! 

We are taking the next week to make our way down the east coast of Florida and ending up in Coco Beach for the @Calvary Chapels Pastor Conference. 
Our first stop? St Johns - aka Jacksonville FL. We are staying with some good family friends of ours Johnny, his wife Cheryl, and their daughter Briana. 
Traveling, mexican food, and finally our very own personal "worship sesh" has made for a very good day. 

We hit the road and headed towards jacksonville fl. About a five hour drive... 
We listen to music, do homework, and I take photos :) 



    Worship music and YES. Coffee :)



   Then that night we worshiped for a couple hours! Mr Johnny taught the cords to the boys and they all played guitar. I have a talented family, thats for sure! :)



I played the egg. . . haha






    Such a godly wonderful man! Johhny Wallace



. . . such a wonderful day one . . . :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment