"Dont ever doubt your beauty....
from God, or from man"

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bargain Shopping

Let me tell you. I love a good deal! I buy 90% of my clothing from consignment stores, on sale, and clearance. Saving money is fun to me! Thats why I love flea markets. You can find some of the neatest things for a great deal at flea markets, yard sales, etc. 

SO we had a casual morning with the Wallace's and then headed to the flea market. I didn't take very many photos of today, but i'll show you some of the fun trinkets we found. 




So this just made me laugh. Selling tombstones at a flea market???? Thats awful. 


LOVED this old phone. wanted to get it so bad! 



My beautiful sister.... and her nerdy old glasses.... :) 


She's going on a safari... :)



1 comment:

  1. Haha! love that picture of your Sister with the gun. Very convincing!

    ReplyDelete