"Dont ever doubt your beauty....
from God, or from man"

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A day of rest . . .

Sunday. A day of rest, and probably one of my favorite days so far! 

It started off with a church service at Calvary Christian Center. The worship and teaching was awesome! Very refreshing and a good experience! Then we had lunch with some family friends at Applebee's and enjoyed our time visiting with them! 

THEN. (one of my favorite parts of our vacation so far) We went to the Southeast Museum of Photography where they had a Douglas Kirkland exhibit!! Such an amazing photographer and I LOVED it!! 

"I had imagined my life and then I lived it. My images tell the story of a dreamer with a camera in his hand. I have always seized the day. For me photography has always meant to imagine and interpret persons, sites, and events. I understand the world better with a camera." - Douglas Kirkland

Once we left the museum, we drove around Daytona for a little while, drove on the beach, got some coffee, and just had some good quality fam time together! :) So wonderful!















    We drove on the beach!!!! Totally wish we could do this at folly!!




Such a wonderful day that the Lord has blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment