"Dont ever doubt your beauty....
from God, or from man"

Monday, September 13, 2010

Traveling Senior

Your senior year of high school is supposed to be your easiest year right?

At least that's what everyone has always said. "Oh, don't worry, come senior year and it will be a breeze". I know for me, it most definitely wasn't my easiest year of high school, it was actually probably my hardest. For this beautiful senior I'm not sure if it's her easiest or her hardest year, however; this weekend was probably one of her most fun. We spent the day downtown Charleston, and out on the beautiful beach of folly in the sand and sun.

She is not only beautiful, funny, and smart but also an amazing woman of God. She traveled all the way from Raleigh, NC and gave me the privilege of photographing her senior portraits. It was a very eventful, exciting, fun filled day and I was blessed to be able to be a part of her last year of high school, even if it was in a small way.



































1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness... you have an amazing talent.
    congrats on the website and goodluck with all of your photography!

    ReplyDelete