"Dont ever doubt your beauty....
from God, or from man"

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Football Season





"Football is a sport that brings everyone together, for food, fun, family, and friends."




High school football has been a completely different experience for me. 

Photographing football is a little more complicated then I thought. I love to watch college football, but I have realized that I didn't know how the all american sport, we call football, is played. I understand the basic concept, but all the "flags" "whistles" "calls" and "timeouts" I don't always understand. So thankfully in photographing my home church's high school football team I have learned a thing or two. :) 

Including, a little more about photographing a high school football team. Oh the blessings that come with having a home church! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment