"Dont ever doubt your beauty....
from God, or from man"

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Legend's

My mother, being married to a surfer, has always said that "all surfers are a legend in their own mind". After spending five hours at folly watching the massive waves from hurricane earl, and observing all the surfers, I've come to the conclusion that she is right. Some are better than others, some think their better than others, and some are humble enough to admit that sometimes they cant always catch the wave as quick as everyone else.... sometimes....  :) It was such a joy to be able to spend the whole day at the beach in the sand doing what I love, My Passion, right along side all these men and woman who were also spending their day doing what they love, Their Passion. 
Surfing.

The family I was privileged to photograph surfing are very close and dear to my family and it was wonderful to be able to give them the photo's that truly showed they are "a legend".
A one of a kind sport, that truly shows God's amazing, beautiful world He's created for us to live in and enjoy. <3 





















I love that the bird is surfing the waves too...... 








The day ended with two boards being broken, but four very blessed and happy surfers~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment