"Dont ever doubt your beauty....
from God, or from man"

Monday, July 18, 2011

Camp Happy Days 2011

Before I start I want to tell you a little about Camp Happy Days.
    "Camp Happy Days is our largest and most exciting event of the year.  Brimming with excitement and anticipation, more than 160 children with cancer and their siblings will arrive at Camp Bob Cooper eager to discover a dream world awaiting them.  For this entire time, they will leave the worries of parents and doctors, hospitals and cancer, far behind, trading them in for new friends, laughter, and near-endless surprises…many of which are very BIG." - http://www.camphappydays.org
So.... I went to camp happy days as a photographer for my first time this year, not really knowing how it was going to be. Kind of nervous.... kind of on edge, and a little discombobulated as to exactly what was to be expected of me. Well let me tell you...... it was the most spectacular camp I have ever been to!!!!! I had SO much fun with all the kids being able to photograph their joy and happiness as they enjoy heaven on earth for one week. The kids do a variety of activities and ALL of them are creative, fun, and so enjoyable for all the kids. It was truly a blessing and joy to be able to meet all of the children and counselors that have been going for so many years. I would have to say that camp happy days is probably one of the most addicting things ever! You dont want the week to end, and you cant wait for next year! :) Its most definitely an experience that I will never forget.

Thought i'd share some of the photos from camp with you.....
               Hope you enjoy :)


































For more camp happy day pictures visit my HannahLane Photography facebook page! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment