"Dont ever doubt your beauty....
from God, or from man"

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Living life to the fullest.

One of the things that I strive to do as a follower of Christ, as a daughter to my parents, as a sister, as a friend, and as a photographer, is to live life to the fullest. Striving towards a stronger-better relationship with the Lord, my parents, friends and family. As well as growing as a business women and making my photography business better. In that process, its always helpful when you are working and striving towards something you love to do. Something you have a passion for and a desire to move forward in. So in saying all of that. . .

Recently I had the opportunity to drive to atlanta with my good friend Bridgit Mcbee (McBee Photography) and attend the WPPI U photography convention. While I was there they really tried to impress on their audience that video was a wonderful way to show clients really who you are as a photographer. So as soon as I got home I went to work. . .

I met Justin Robinson through a good friend of mine at my church. He is currently going to NGU for Brodcast Media and Theater. I had seen many of his films and loved his work!! So I called him on my way home from atlanta and thats where the planning began. To get to know justin a little better and see what kind of work he does I thought i'd show you, so you arent just taking my word for it . . .

This is called "Job Description"- J-ROB Productions 



. . . and if your up to it, here is something that I found was really important to see after watching the short film "Job Description" . . . This is Justin Robinson himself . . .



Ok with all that being said, and seeing for yourself the talent. I hired Justin to make me a promo video for my photography business, and I can not say enough good things about him and his business. Also if your looking to hire a videographer for a wedding, event, short film, or anything else you need J-ROB Productions is who you need to hire!!! 

Take a look at the promo video he has made for HannahLane Photography and I'd love to hear back from you and tell me what you think!! :) This is a little of who I am, what I love to do, and how I work. This is my passion. 
Enjoy . . . :)


4 comments:

  1. Great job! It's great! Like your outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) I liked my outfit too thanks to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful video that captures your true personality.
    Laura Farmer aka Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! He did a great job! It is a wonderful video! Glad we got to be a part of it! Best of Luck with your career!

    ReplyDelete